After the shearing was done, from a distance it looked like all the sheep had lined up neatly along the fence and fallen sound asleep! Can’t wait to see what Leola (of Leola’s Studio in Duncan) will get up to with those piles of fluff!
Help support the blog: Become a Patron for as little as a dollar a month!Click the link to learn more about how to become a patron and support this blog - Thank you! Become a Patron!https://cdn6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window
- Selfie Meets Hurricane Ethel - Artist vs Farmer
- Day 30 - Weekly Photo Challenge - Let There Be Light
- Two Suns in the Hog Pen
- Photo Friday -2
- About the Farm
- First Batch of Big Leaf Maple Syrup!
- V is for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands (AtoZChallenge2018)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Edge
Where’s the Old Blog?
Follow on Bloglovin
- Road trip! When the view from the car window is like a living painting... #storm #nevada #roadtrip#BGSLIVE Rubbing shoulders with Tanner Larson and contemplating my future...#BGS2019 Loving the learning curve...I love my big tea mug... I’ve owned that since 1982! What about you? Do you have a fave mug? Let’s see it! #reading #mug #drinkingtea“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” Frederick Douglas What’s the last book you read? Come join the conversation at Nikki Tate Loves Books on Facebook. #reading #books #quotes #freedom15-second writing prompts... #writingprompts #creativewriting #dialogueprompts #writingdialogue #writingexercise @nikkitate.author on Facebook. @luova.retreats
Down to Earth: How Kids Help Feed the World
Down to Earth
Tags#art365 #atozchallenge #bloggingatoz #photo101 30 Day Farm Blog challenge agriculture alberta animals Art atozbloggingchallenge a to z challenge atozchallenge2018 Autumn banff Blog blogging books bow valley Camino camino de santiago canmore chickens Climbing climbing Dark Creek Farm dogs drawing ducks e. colin williams family farm farming farm life hiking hogs homestead humor ice ice climbing iphoneography Large black hogs mountain mountains NaBloPoMo nature painting paris phoneography photography piglets Pigs research rock climbing rocky mountains romeo and juliet sailing Sailing shakespeare Sheep small farm snow spain Spring theatre travel trees turkeys unexpected beauty Vancouver island winter workaway writing writing life writing process Yoga
A to Z Challenge
My Favourite Farm Books
- Follow darkcreekfarmdotcom on WordPress.com