It’s amazing what a bit of dew will do when it come to transforming the ordinary into something quite lovely. The other morning huge droplets clung to the overhead wire mesh in one of the chicken runs, which made it all rather sparkly. In the veggie garden the un-killable kale looked all dressed up and ready to go to some glitzy dinner party. And the spider webs! This time of year they are everywhere and never look better than on these cool autumn mornings.
Help support the blog: Become a Patron for as little as a dollar a month!Click the link to learn more about how to become a patron and support this blog - Thank you! Become a Patron!https://cdn6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window
- Selfie Meets Hurricane Ethel - Artist vs Farmer
- Day 30 - Weekly Photo Challenge - Let There Be Light
- Two Suns in the Hog Pen
- Photo Friday -2
- About the Farm
- First Batch of Big Leaf Maple Syrup!
- V is for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands (AtoZChallenge2018)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Edge
Where’s the Old Blog?
Follow on Bloglovin
- “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” Frederick Douglas What’s the last book you read? Come join the conversation at Nikki Tate Loves Books on Facebook. #reading #books #quotes #freedom15-second writing prompts... #writingprompts #creativewriting #dialogueprompts #writingdialogue #writingexercise @nikkitate.author on Facebook. @luova.retreatsFavourite gardening books? I’m suffering from garden withdrawal... #garden #books #vicariousliving#inktober is DONE for another year!! Wow - hard to believe the month is over! The final prompt is SLICE. I’m not sure what these are slices of exactly but I wanted to transition out of the month with a splash of colour! Thanks for following along and a big round of applause for everyone who took part! #mightcoulddrawtoday #mightcouldinktobertoday #slice #bananabread #create365 #create #penandink #artjournal #sketch #draweveryday#Inktober is drawing to a close. JOLT #create365 #create #penandink #mightcoulddrawtoday #mightcouldinktobertoday
Down to Earth: How Kids Help Feed the World
Down to Earth
Tags#art365 #atozchallenge #bloggingatoz #photo101 30 Day Farm Blog challenge agriculture alberta animals Art atozbloggingchallenge a to z challenge atozchallenge2018 Autumn banff Blog blogging books bow valley Camino camino de santiago canmore chickens climbing Climbing Dark Creek Farm dogs drawing ducks e. colin williams family farm farming farm life hiking hogs homestead humor ice ice climbing iphoneography Large black hogs mountain mountains NaBloPoMo nature painting paris phoneography photography piglets Pigs research rock climbing rocky mountains romeo and juliet Sailing sailing shakespeare Sheep small farm snow spain Spring theatre travel trees turkeys unexpected beauty Vancouver island winter workaway writing writing life writing process Yoga
A to Z Challenge
My Favourite Farm Books
- Follow darkcreekfarmdotcom on WordPress.com