This week’s photo challenge asks us to post an image that evokes the word ‘relax.’ Even though this loveseat/mini sofa is really too small for three beings to truly get comfortable, they are all trying! Personally, I know of few things more relaxing than snuggling up with critters, their warmth, their unconditional affection, their soft snores… What’s not to love?
Help support the blog: Become a Patron for as little as a dollar a month!Click the link to learn more about how to become a patron and support this blog - Thank you! Become a Patron!https://cdn6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Window
- Selfie Meets Hurricane Ethel - Artist vs Farmer
- Day 30 - Weekly Photo Challenge - Let There Be Light
- Two Suns in the Hog Pen
- Photo Friday -2
- About the Farm
- First Batch of Big Leaf Maple Syrup!
- V is for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands (AtoZChallenge2018)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Edge
Where’s the Old Blog?
Follow on Bloglovin
- Monochrome days... hushed landscape. Snow. #mountains #bowvalley #canmore #albertaMy, oh my - what a glorious sky this morning. It changed by the moment as I walked over to the field to try to get a shot or two without buildings or power lines in the way. #sunrise #mountains #bowvalley @townofcanmore @travelalberta #morning #cloudsHome, sweet home. I love being able to walk everywhere I want/need to go... #nocars @thepulsecanmore #coffeeshop #springcreek #themalcolm @townofcanmore #bowvalleyInquiring minds need to know! I’m working on a short script and would like to know what your favorite flavor of chocolate is.... Dark 72%? Hazelnut milk chocolate? Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut? #chocolate #research #cravings #amwriting #filmJeez I never get tired of this view, this place. @springcreekcanmore #canmore #winter #bowvalley #mountains @townofcanmoreShort break yesterday from the edits... always breath-taking. #canmore #bowvalley #bowriver #mountains #mountainlife
Down to Earth: How Kids Help Feed the World
Down to Earth
Tags#art365 #atozchallenge #bloggingatoz #photo101 30 Day Farm Blog challenge agriculture alberta animals Art atozbloggingchallenge a to z challenge atozchallenge2018 Autumn banff Blog blogging books bow valley Camino camino de santiago canmore chickens Climbing climbing Dark Creek Farm dogs drawing ducks e. colin williams family farm farming farm life hiking hogs homestead humor ice ice climbing iphoneography Large black hogs mountain mountains NaBloPoMo nature painting paris phoneography photography piglets Pigs research rock climbing rocky mountains romeo and juliet sailing Sailing shakespeare Sheep small farm snow spain Spring theatre travel trees turkeys unexpected beauty Vancouver island winter workaway writing writing life writing process Yoga
A to Z Challenge
My Favourite Farm Books
- Follow darkcreekfarmdotcom on WordPress.com